If you are looking at buying some of the best gadgets (smartphones, tablets, wearables and the likes) at the upcoming Black Friday 2014 sale, then here is a comprehensive list of some of the best deals that you can grab during the holiday season.
Deals for Black Friday
Smartphones LG G3, available as part of the Black Friday Sale, for $49.99 (£32) with a two-year carrier contract. Best Buy is currently selling LG G3 at reduced prices, in comparison to the device's original price tag of $199.99 (£128). You get to save $150 (£96).
Apple iPhone 6 16GB FOR $99.9 – Apple's recently launched "creative flagship" smartphone can be purchased for $99.99 (£64) from Best Buy, on Black Friday, thus halping you save $100 (£64) from the device's original price tag of $199.99 (£128). However, you would be required to subscribe to a two-year wireless carrier contract, even for smartphones purchased during Black Friday sales.
Samsung Galaxy S5 for $1: Check out Best Buy (on Black Friday), to buy the Samsung's recent flagship, the Galaxy S5, for $1 flat, thus saving $199 (£128).
Below are some of the deals that are currently open at Best Buy:
- Apple iPad Air at $319.99 (£205). Savings - $80 (£51)
- 5th Generation iPaod Touch 64 GB variant at $249.99 (£160). Savings -$50 (£32)
- Sony 60in LED TV at $799.99 (£511). Savings - $200 (£128)
- Select Skylanders Trap team Game Starter Packs at $49.99 (£32). Savings - $25 (£16)
- Beats by Dr Dre – Beats Solo HD On-Ear Headphones at $99.99 (£64). Savings - $70 (£45)
- Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Controller at $36.99 (£24). Savings - $13 (£8)