Nico Rosberg took pole for his home race as the Mercedes driver was the fastest during Saturday's qualifying of the 2014 German Grand Prix at the Hockenheimring.
Where to Watch Live
The race starts at 1pm BST, with Sky Sports F1 and BBC Radio 5 Live providing live coverage in the UK. Real-time internet updates are available on the Live Timing section of the sport's official website. Watch the race highlights at 7pm BST on BBC Two.
Rosberg had no trouble in taking pole for this year's German Grand Prix as he clocked a time of 1:16.540s to start the Sunday's race from the front. The Mercedes driver's teammate and his rival for the championship title Lewis Hamilton suffered a crash in the qualifying due to a front right brake failure.
Williams duo Valtteri Bottas and Felipe Massa had an impressive qualifying session on Saturday as they will start from the second and third place respectively. McLaren's Kevin Magnussen was fourth.
Another German driver and defending champion Sebastian Vettel's hope of winning the second race in front of his home fans has taken a blow. The Red Bull driver was sixth during the qualifying, behind his teammate Daniel Ricciardo, who was fifth.
Ferrari driver Fernando Alonso was seventh, while Kimi Raikkonen failed to finish in top ten and will start the race at the Hockenheimring from 12<sup>th spot.
Top 10 Results of Qualifying Session from Hockenheimring:
1. Nico Rosberg (Ger) Mercedes 1:16.540s
2. Valtteri Bottas (Fin) Williams 1:16.759s
3. Felipe Massa (Bra) Williams 1:17.078s
4. Kevin Magnussen (Den) McLaren 1:17.214s
5. Daniel Ricciardo (AUs) Red Bull 1:17.273s
6. Sebastian Vettel (Ger) Red Bull 1:17.577s
7. Fernando Alonso (Span) Ferrari 1:17.649s
8. Daniil Kvyat (Rus) Toro Rosso 1:17.965s
9. Nico Hulkenberg (Ger) Force India 1:18.014s
10. Sergio Perez (Mex) Force India 1:18.035s