Team Ducati's Andrea Iannone claimed the second pole of his career at the Red Bull Ring, registering the fastest time in the qualifying session of the Austria Grand Prix on 13 August. The Italian finished ahead of seven-time champion Valentino Rossi, who came in second.
Where to watch live
The race starts at 1pm BST with live coverage in the UK available on BT Sport 2 and BT Sport 2 HD. Real-time internet updates will be available on MotoGP's official website.
Iannone finished qualifying in first place after an epic fight against Valentino Rossi, Andre Dovizioso and Jorge Lorenzo. The Italian clocked 1:23.142s just ahead of Yamaha's Rossi who finished with 1:23.289s.
Dovizioso ensured that Ducati dominated the weekend at Austria finishing in third, while Yamaha's Jorge Lorenzo qualified in fourth spot, on the inside of the second row, having held pole with just a few minutes remaining.
World Championship leader Marc Marquez who competed despite dislocating his shoulder, rounded up the top five. With the race happening for the first time at Red Bull Ring, there are no favourites, but Ducati hold a slight edge over other teams due to their powerful engines.
Top 10 qualifying results from the Red Bull Ring:
1. Andrea Iannone (Ita) Ducati 1:23.142s
2. Valentino Rossi (Ita) Yamaha 1:23.289s
3. Andrea Dovizioso (Ita) Ducati 1:23.298s
4. Jorge Lorenzo (Esp) Yamaha 1:23.361s
5. Marc Marquez (Esp) Honda 1:23.475s
6. Maverick Vinales (Esp) Suzuki 1:23.584s
7. Cal Crutchlow (Gbr) Honda 1:23.597s
8. Scott Redding (Gbr) Suzuki 1:23.777s
9. Aleix Espargaro (Esp) Suzuki 1:23.813s
10. Hector Barbera (Esp) Avintia 1:23.822s