Microsoft's Lumia 640 is now available for purchase in the US through T-Mobile. This development comes after Microsoft tied-up with AT&T in the US to offer the Lumia 640 XL.
Therefore, prospective customers can check out T-Mobile's official e-store which has currently opened purchases of Microsoft Lumia 640.
On T-Mobile, the Microsoft Lumia 640 is available for $129.84 (full retail price). Buyers can also choose to pay monthly via T-Mobile's customised tariff plan that is currently offering the handset at $0 down payment and at $5.41 per month for 24 months.
Buyers would also be required to shell out an additional $15 towards the SIM-starter kit for the smartphone.
T-Mobile-driven Lumia 640 is available for purchase in both the Black and White outer colours.
Currently, Lumia 640 is available in the US on Cricket Wireless and is expected to hit AT&T shortly.
Key technical specifications of Microsoft Lumia 640
- 5in IPS capacitive display; protected by Gorilla Glass 3
- Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1 OS with Lumia Denim software update
- 1.2GHz quad-core Cortex-A7 processor
- 8MP rear camera and a 1MP front camera
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage
- MicroSD card slot for expansion of internal storage (up to 128GB)
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 2.0 and microUSB connectivity
- 2500 mAh Li-Ion battery with claimed talktime of up to 18 hours on 3G