If you are looking for a CyanogenMod 13 based custom ROM for your OnePlus One, Temasek would be probably one of the best options. The beta builds are currently under development and efforts are on to make the ROM smoother with more customisable features.
Along with CM 13 features, the Temasek's build bundles features others sources such as crDroid, SlimKat, Omni, Liquidsmooth, Carbon, Nameless and Beanstalk. Selinux switcher, OnTheGo mode, 3 finger gesture screenshot, PIE, OmniSwitch, AppBar, App circle bar, Gestures anywhere, Heads up notifications, Network traffic meter and DPI settings are a few of the noteworthy features of the Temaser ROM.
Apart from the above-mentioned features, the custom build also supports OTA. This means if your phone is running the ROM, with every updated build you should be receiving updates.
Check out the following guide if you are looking for a guide to install the Temasek ROM on your phone manually. You should be running any custom recovery to install the ROM (TWRP recommended). The installation process might wipe out all data of your phone. Therefore, create a backup of all important data and ensure that you have enough battery to avoid any unusual shutdown during the installation.
How to install Temasek CyanogenMod 13 ROM one OnePlus One
- Download the Temasek ROM and Gapps file for OnePlus One
- Copy the downloaded files to the phone's storage and remember the location. Unplug the phone from the PC
- Place your phone into recovery mode by using the following hardware key combinations:
- Switch off the phone
- Press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons together. When the recovery mode option appears on the screen, release the buttons
- In the recovery mode, perform a full data wipe. Select Wipe (that wipes Data, Cache and Dalvik). Now do a swipe on the Swipe to Factory Reset option
- Return to the recovery menu and tap instal; navigate to the folder where you have saved the ROM. Now confirm installation on the next screen by swiping on Swipe to confirm flash option
- Once the ROM is installed, repeat the process to flash Gapps
- After the installation process is completed, tap Wipe cache/dalvik option if required
- At the end tap Reboot system option to boot the phone into the new ROM
More details about the Temasek ROM are available on this XDA development thread.