The identities of those killed, injured or still missing following the Islamic State (Isis) terrorist attacks in Brussels have begun to emerge. The suicide bombings at the airport in Zaventem and at Maalbeek Metro station on Monday (22 March 2016) saw more than 30 people lose their lives and at least 250 others injured.
Belgium has declared three days of mourning. People lit candles and laid flowers in the Place de la Bourse throughout the night following the attacks in a show of unity.
- At least three individuals have been identified as among the 31 killed in the attacks
- The British government has raised concerns for a missing UK national believed to be David Dixon
This concludes today's live blog coverage of those reported dead, injured and missing following the Brussels attacks.
Families continue to issue search appeals on social media for loved ones not yet accounted for, and relatives of those seriously injured await news of their recovery in hospital. The names of more dead victims are likely to be revealed over Easter weekend.
For the latest developments in Brussels, click here.
At the present time the full list of confirmed casualties and missing is as stands -
Those identified as having died in the attacks are:
Adelma Tapia Ruiz
Jenny Garcia Scintu Waetzmann
The whereabouts of Sashca and Alexander Pinczoski remain unknown following the attacks on the Belgian capital.
Polish national Janina Pansewicz is missing after getting on the Brussels Metro on Tuesday morning. She is 61-years-old and is descriebd as having a new thyroid scar from a recent surgery.
Andre Adam, who was at Zaventem airport with his wife is also missing. While his wife has been found and is in hospital his family are looking for whatever trace they can of him.
The family of Berit Viktorsson are searching for the 63-year-old after she failed to arrive home to Sweden from Belgium on Tuesday.
A possible fourth victim has been named in local media as 51-year-old bagagge handler Fabienne Vansteenkiste. She had reportedly just finished her shift when the two bombs exploded at the airport.
It may take officials days to formally identify victims but her family says it is "realistic" about the situation, Sky News reported.
The family of Gilles Laurent are trying to find him after he disappeared during the attacks.
He was at Maalbeek Metro station on 22 March.
The British Prime Minister's office has said a total of six UK nationals were injured in Tuesday's attacks. Four, who were receiving treatment, have been discharged, Number 10 has said.
Raghavendran Ganesh, an Indian national, was last known to have been on the Brussels metro on Tuesday morning. Ganeshan has worked for technology company Infosys in Brussels for four years. His family and friends are looking for him across the Belgian capital, the Guardian reported.
Karen Northshield, who was previously missing has been found in a Brussels hospital where she is said to be in a critical condition.
Liesbet Samyn, a 37-years-old, Belgian and a PhD student at Leuven University is also said to be missing.
Friends and family are searching for Jenny Garcia Scintu Waetzmann. She has been missing since Tuesday and was present at the airport during the bombings. She was waiting for a flight from Brussels to New York, scheduled to leave at 10:10 Belgian time.
Images have been shared on social media of Frank Deng who was at Brussels airport at the time of the first explosions on 22 March.
The 24-year-old is missing and was known to be waiting for his flight leaving at 9.05am JP377 going to Ljubljana, a friend has said on Facebook.
Family and friends are searching for Yves Cibuabua and are sharing a phone number for members of the public to get in touch if they have seen him.
Below is a gallery of images families and friends have shared of loved ones missing in the attacks. The pictures have been posted on line in hopes they may lead to the individuals being found.
Missing as of last night are:
David Dixon, 51
Sabrina Fazal, 24
Aline Bastin, 29
Those confirmed injured in the attacks now include:
Sebastian Bellin, 37
Mason Wells, 19
Richard Norby, 66
Joseph Empey, 20
Many families are searching for loved ones who may be in hospitals in Brussels
For people calling from outside of Belgium, the Belgian crisis centre has given the number +3278151771 but has said that people should try and contact those they are worried about through social media first.
The Foreign and Commonwealth Office has given out a number for anyone affected or concerned to call: +44 207 008 0000
the British government has said it is concerned about one missing British National. Reports have emerged over night of missing Briton David Dixon, an IT programmer from Nottingham who was in Brussels at the time of the bombings.
The government has also said four UK citizens were injured in yesterday's attacks. Three are receiving treatment in hospital with one already discharged.
As of last night three individuals have been confirmed killed in Tuesday's attacks:
- Adelma Tapia Ruiz, 37
- Leopold Hecht, 20
- Olivier Delespesse