Renowned YouTuber DomisLive (aka Dom) reveals an intuitive way to spawn and play with Sharks in GTA 5 Online, with due credit to the founder of this glitch, OG Kush.
As Dom admits, it is advisable to get a helicopter for this job as you need to dive into the water exactly at the location earmarked on the map, as shown in the video below.
However, you could use any other vehicle for this purpose, albeit it could take a little longer to accomplish the mission.
Here is how you do it:
- Get a helicopter or any other vehicle and reach the sea coast beyond the mountain ranges (see video).
- It is recommended that you start a private session, just to avoid any unwanted interference from rival players.
- Now, get the helicopter to hover just above the water at the specified location near the sea coast.
- Let the helicopter run in idle mode (do not move) until the glitch kicks in and you find yourself under water in a few moments.
- Tip #1: You can perform this glitch with your friends in GTA Online, but just ensure that they are above the water while you go underneath it to explore the sea bed.
- Then move up to the surface of the water and ask one of your friends to hit one of the dashboard buttons on the console.
- Tip #2: This will cause the game to lag and the glitch should kick in, and consequently you will see a shark spawn at your location under water.
- Tip #3: As this is the same place where the Shark spawns in single-player mode of GTA 5, the glitch tricks the system into believing that you are playing in story mode and not online.