Discerning GTA 5 tipster, DomisLive (aka Dom), has showcased some rare unlockable Radio T-shirts pertaining to a secret Retro DLC for GTA Online via YouTube video.
According to the tipster, the leaked information about the Retro DLC has surfaced online via a Reddit thread, posted by a Reddit user bandn9601 and tagged under Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA 5).
The Reddit thread clearly talks about the rare unlockable Radio T-shirts that are reportedly part of the I'm Not a Hipster update or the Independence Day DLC.
According to Reddit user bandn9601 who leaked this information, the rare T-shirts seemed to be unlocked while using a glitch in the game that inadvertently changed his character's appearance in GTA 5.
It is not yet clear if these T-shirts would be added to GTA Online as a standalone DLC or as part of future title updates.
Nevertheless, here is the rundown of the rare T-shirts that you might find as part of future DLC releases or title updates for GTA Online:
- Fever 105 - It is inspired by the radio station in GTA: Vice City.
- Emotion 98.3 - This is another radio station in GTA: Vice City.
- KDST - This one is inspired by GTA: San Andreas T-shirt.
- Flash FM - This is named after GTA: Vice City radio station.
- KJAH Radio - This one is inspired by the radio station of the same name across a bunch of GTA instalments including GTA: San Andreas, GTA 4 and GTA: Liberty City Stories.
- Bounce FM - This is named after GTA: San Andreas radio station.
- K Rose - This is also named after San Andreas radio station.
The tipster concludes that all the T-shirts showcased in the video are female versions as they have a slight cut at the left shoulder portion.
Besides, numerous GTA Online gamers reportedly found some of these T-shirts randomly popping up in their inventories.
Let us know what you think about these rare T-shirts and if they will be part of the rumoured Retro DLC pack. Please leave your comments below.