Well known jailbreak tweak developer Ryan Petrich has released an update for three of his tweaks for iOS 8 and iOS 8.1.
The developer took to Twitter to announce jailbreak tweaks such as Activator, Flipswitch and AppList for iOS 8. The tweaks are now available on his Cydia repo. The tweaks are in beta stage, hence you might get bugs with the installation.
Following the release of the latest untethered jailbreak utility for iOS 8-iOS 8.1 by the Chinese jailbreak developer known as Pangu team, Jay Freeman commonly known as saurik, has updated Cydia and Substrate for iOS 8. And now Ryan Petrich brings us the updated version of his jailbreak tweaks for iOS 8.
Activator: It allows users to assign various actions that are called when a certain event occurs. The trigger includes a gesture, a tap on a specific area, the press of a button, a change of charging state or maybe other options.
AppList: It lets developers query a list of all apps installed on the iPhone or iPad.
FlipSwitch: It is a centralised toggle system for iOS which lets add custom toggles to Control Center. This tweak is compatible with iOS 8.0.x but not iOS 8.1.
You may follow the guide below to install these tweaks on your iOS device.
- Open Cydia and tap on Sources tab
- Tap on Edit on the top left side of the screen then tap on Add at the right
- You should get an alert with a URL field. Enter http://rpetri.ch/repo and tap on Add Source
- Cydia will now add the repo and fetch packages from this repo
- Search for either of these tweaks from the Search tab and install them
You should now be able to enjoy the updated jailbreak tweaks.
[Source: iPhone Hacks]