Honda rider Marc Marquez will start the 2014 Malaysian MotoGP Grand Prix from the front after the two-time world champions clinched his 13th pole of the season at the Sepang International Circuit.
Where to Watch Live
Live coverage of the race starts at 5:10amGMT on BT Sport 2 and BT Sport 2 HD. Real-time internet updates are available on MotoGP's official website.
During the Australian Grand Prix, Marquez took his 12th pole of the season and was sharing the record with Casey Stoner and Mick Doohan for most number of poles in a single season. The Spaniard has managed to surpass the duo and now holds the record for the number of poles in a single season.
The Honda star rider was the fastest during the qualifying session on Saturday at the Sepang International Circuit as he clocked a time of 1:59.791s. He has already won the 2014 MotoGP championship and is now looking to add another first place finish during the Malaysian Grand Prix.
Marquez's teammate Dani Pedrosa was 0.182s behind him in the second place. Yamaha rider Jorge Lorenzo will start Sunday's race from third spot and he along with Marquez and Pedrosa will lock horns for the front row.
LCR rider Stefan Bradl was fifth while Yamaha's Valentino Rossi will start the race from the sixth spot after the Italian clocked a time of 2:0.740s.
Top 10 MotoGP Qualifying Times from Sepang International Circuit:
1. Marc Marquez (Esp) Honda 1:59.791s
2. Dani Pedrosa (Esp) Honda 1:59.973s
3. Jorge Lorenzo (Esp) Yamaha 2:0.203s
4. Stefan Bradl (Ger) LCR 2:0.472s
5. Andrea Dovizioso (Ita) Ducati 2:0.703s
6. Valentino Rossi (Ita) Yamaha 2:0.740s
7. Aleix Espargaro (Esp) Forward 2:0.801s
8. Cal Crutchlow (GBR) Ducati 2:1.119s
9. Bradley Smith (GBR) Tech 3 2:1.263s
10. Alvaro Bautista (Esp) Gresini 2:2.294s