Real Madrid playmaker Isco has dismissed suggestions that he could leave the Spanish giants to join Juventus in the summer. The 23-year-old has endured a disappointing campaign at the Santiago Bernabeu, with reports earlier this month claiming he could be sold by the club to fund new signings.
Serie A giants Juventus have been strongly linked with Isco, who has two years left on his Madrid contract.
"Go to Juventus? I am very happy at Madrid. I want to see out the two years left on my contract," the Spain international was quoted as saying by Sky Sports.
Reports have also suggested that the out-of-sorts James Rodriguez could be sold by Real in the summer, but Isco said it was unfair to blame him and Rodriguez for the club's underwhelming season.
"It's been a very difficult season but I do not think everything that happens to Real Madrid is the fault of James and me," he stated.
El Clasico showdown
Real are 10 points behind La Liga leaders Barcelona with eight league games left and face their great rivals at the Nou Camp on 2 April.
They are through to the quarter-finals of the Champions League, where they will face Bundesliga side Wolfsburg.
Isco was dropped by Zinedine Zidane for the 4-0 win over Sevilla after reacting angrily to his substitution in the previous game against Las Palmas.
However, the playmaker insisted that his reaction was normal.
"After the game against Las Palmas I was angry with myself and I do not think I'm the first player to have done that," Isco said.
"We must redeem ourselves on Saturday against Barcelona after the bad result at the Bernabeu (4-0 defeat). Winning at the Nou Camp would be a big boost."
A poll by Spanish daily AS asking Real fans to pick their starting line-up for the Barcelona match saw both Isco and Rodriguez left out.