Samsung has launched a promotional offer on its Galaxy Note 4 in the US, where buyers can avail a rebate of $200 (£130) after purchasing the device at full price.
The offer, which is valid until 26 July 2015, is applicable on Galaxy Note 4 handsets purchased from T-Mobile, AT&T or Verizon only.
The average price of an unlocked Samsung Galaxy Note 4 in the US is approximately $700.
Samsung promises the cash rebate in eight to 10 weeks of submitting the claim on Samsung's online web portal.
The claim form needs to be submitted before 26 August.
Key specifications of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4
- 5.7in Super Amoled display
- Android 4.4.4 (KitKat) operating platform; upgradeable to Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- 1.3GHz quad-core Cortex-A53 and 1.9GHz Cortex-A57 CPUs, along with a 2.7GHz quad-core Krait 450 CPU within a Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 SoC
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage
- MicroSD card slot for expansion of internal storage of up to 128GB
- 16MP primary camera
- 3.7MP secondary camera
- LTE, HSPA, Bluetooth 4.0 , Wi-Fi 2.0 and microUSB connectivity
- 3220 mAh Li-Ion battery.