Microsoft has released the latest Windows 10 mobile build preview version 10586.122 for insiders. Those who have registered for testing the build versions or are developers having access to the build version can now download the latest release and check out many new features that include improved speed, faster internet sharing, better video quality, e-mail sync experiences and more.
The company also stated that those with devices on the Fast ring that are not yet receiving these build version from the development branch would need to temporarily switch to the Slow or Release Preview rings if they want to receive this build.
Here are the change logs and fixes included in this release:
- Improved Kanji input experience while using Continuum
- Improved the speed in which thumbnails appear for portrait videos
- Improved Internet Sharing on select mobile network configurations
- Fixed an issue in Microsoft Edge that prevented Word Flow input on some sites
- Fixed an issue that previously prevented the option to "Close all Tabs" in Microsoft Edge from closing all open tabs
- Improved IMS registration on select mobile network configurations
- Fixed an issue where adding your MSA during OOBE would fail and prevent the account from being re-added after the failure
- Improved the email sync experiences when connecting to Wi-Fi networks with a captive portal
- Improved data connection profiles for dual SIM devices
- Updated background processing of multiple changes to improve battery life of devices
- Improved quality of video record to SD memory cards
- Improved video recording audio in some cases
- Improved overall OS reliability, including reliability of the Start screen, app updates, and the Windows Feedback app
- Improved Alarm reliability
Microsoft has also added support for four additional devices for these builds apart from the ones that already support them. These are MCJ Madosma Q501, BLU Win HD W510U, BLU Win HD LTE X150Q, and Alcatel OneTouch Fierce XL.