OnePlus One
The founder of OnePlus recently tweeted about an imminent roll-out of the Android 5.0 CM12S OTA release for OnePlus One OnePlus

OnePlus One users are in for some great news as the founder of OnePlus, Carl Pei, has just clarified the release status of the CyanogenMod 12S (CM12S) Android 5.0 Lollipop over-the-air (OTA) on their flagship phone.

According to the recent tweet from Carl Pei, there is a 75% chance that the OnePlus One will receive the Android 5.0 CM12S OTA update on 12 April, while 15% chances of it coming on Tuesday and a mere 10% of the release being launched on Wednesday.

Pei's tweet could offer some solace to disappointed OnePlus One users who were earlier told by the CEO of Cyanogen, Kirt McMaster, over Twitter that the CM12S OTA will be released when ready: "guys... calm the f down... it's coming soon... when ready!"

It is speculated that OnePlus and CyanogenMod may part ways soon, given the continued delay with the release of CM12S update for the OnePlus One.

Furthermore, it is ascertained that once a fully-functional and stable OxygenOS for OnePlus One is out, there will not be any scope for CM12S update as the stock OTA updates will be rolled out on a regular basis.