An estimated two billion people around the world watched Usain Bolt win gold in the men's 100m final - and unveil some extraordinary dance moves.
Minutes after retaining his 100m title, Bolt threw some dancehall-inspired shapes for the cheering fans, paying homage to his Jamaican heritage.
Bolt swayed his waist and two-stepped to the crowd's acclaim, holding his head as he did so, while the crowd chanted "Usain! Usain!"
Ever the showman, Bolt also unfurled a full somersault upon crossing the finish line, and froze in his distinctive 'archery' pose.
Yet for all his theatrics, Bolt was not the only champion to celebrate in unorthodox style over the middle weekend of the Olympics.
IBTimes UK takes a look at the best Olympic celebrations of London 2012 so far...
1. America's Serena Williams wins gold in 2012 women's singles tennis
2. Team GB's Andy Murray Wins Gold in the 2012 men's singles tennis
3. Team GB's Mo Farah Wins gold in the 10,000m
4. Jamaica's Usain Bolt wins the men's 100m Final
5. Kenya's Ezekiel Kemboi celebrates winning the men's 3000m Steeplechase