- Alexis Sanchez scores his first Manchester United goal during a routine win over Huddersfield that sends the free-falling visitors into the relegation zone
- January signing is fouled by substitute Michael Hefele and initially sees his penalty saved before turning home the rebound
- Romelu Lukaku cushions in a nice volley to give Jose Mourinho's side a deserved second-half lead
- Elsewhere, Southampton end their 12-match winless run with a crucial victory against bottom club West Brom in a relegation six-pointer at The Hawthorns
- Paul Lambert suffers his first defeat as Stoke manager as Bournemouth seal comeback win
- Brighton move away from danger as Jose Izquierdo nets a stunning goal in triumph over West Ham
- Swansea's renaissance under Carlos Carvalhal continues as Federico Fernandez's header rescues a point against a Leicester side still without Riyad Mahrez
- 12.30 GMT - Burnley 1-1 Manchester City
- 17.30 GMT - Arsenal vs Everton
No time to dwell on those results at IBTimes UK as we head straight to the Emirates for live coverage of the late kick-off between Arsenal and Everton.
We hope you can stay with us for that one.
Bournemouth 2-1 Stoke
Brighton 3-1 West Ham
Leicester 1-1 Swansea
Manchester United 2-0 Huddersfield
West Brom 2-3 Southampton
Three minutes of added time for Huddersfield to endure.
An unmarked Depoitre heads Mooy's cross into the hands of De Gea, who looks very likely to mark his 300th United appearance with a clean sheet.
Sanchez celebrates his first United goal...
Mourinho's final change sees Martial replace Lukaku. Into the final 10 minutes.
Brighton and Bournemouth may just have sewn up all three points, while Rondon gives West Brom late hope.
Goal: Bournemouth 2-1 Stoke (Lys Mousset)
Goal: West Brom 2-3 Southampton (Salomon Rondon)
Goal: Brighton 3-1 West Ham (Pascal Gross)
Lukaku steers Valencia's cross over the bar and Pogba bends a long-range shot wide.
Sanchez is taking some punishment in this second half. Marcus Rashford and Tom Ince have replaced Mata and Van La Parra respectively.
King finishes past Jack Butland from close range to put Bournemouth back on level terms with less than 20 minutes to play.
Goal: Bournemouth 1-1 Stoke (Joshua King)
Lossl saves the initial penalty but inadvertently deflects the ball back into the path of Sanchez, who finishes at the second attempt.
Goal: Manchester United 2-0 Huddersfield (Alexis Sanchez)
Mata feeds Sanchez, who is a step too quick for the clumsy Hefele. The former Arsenal forward steps up to try and score his first goal in United colours...
Penalty to Manchester United
Hefele takes out Sanchez and quickly picks up a yellow. Lingard is the man to make way for Pogba.
A fantastic curling strike from Izquierdo puts Brighton back in front at the Amex.
Goal: Brighton 2-1 West Ham (Jose Izquierdo)
Jonathan Hogg is booked for wiping out Lingard before Schindler limps off for Huddersfield just shy of the hour mark. Michael Hefele comes on in his place.
It looks like Pogba is preparing to enter the fray for United...
Southampton stretch their lead in that relegation six-pointer, Ward-Prowse curling home a free-kick after a foul on Wesley Hoedt.
Goal: West Brom 1-3 Southampton (James Ward-Prowse)
United continue to build the pressure and Huddersfield's resistance is broken.
Mata's cross from the left is cushioned into the bottom corner on the volley by Lukaku.