At least two people have been killed and 16 others wounded in an explosion in the car park of a government building in the southern Turkish city of Adana, officials have said.
CNN Turk broadcast video of a vehicle ablaze in the car park outside the governor's offices and black smoke rising into the sky on Thursday morning (24 November), around 40km from Turkey's eastern Mediterranean coast.
Omer Celik, the minister of European Union affairs, said on Twitter the explosion was a "terror" attack with the Hurriyet newspaper reporting the attack was believed to be caused by a car bomb.
"This damnable terror is continuing to target our people. We shall continue our struggle against terrorism until the end in the name of humanity," Associated Press reported.
Mahmut Demirtas, the governor for Adana, said the blast had killed two people and wounded 16 others.
He told the state-run Anadolu Agency that the explosion occurred close to the entrance to his office and suggested it may have been a suicide attack carried out by a woman.
There has been a string of deadly bombings in Turkey over the last year, carried out by Kurdish militants or Isis.