LG's latest flagship, the G4, which is set to release in the US next month, will be available on pre-orders with US Cellular.
The wireless network provider will begin accepting pre-orders for the LG G4 on 29 May. US Cellular confirmed the news via an official tweet.
Prospective buyers of the high-end smartphone can place orders for the device at brick-and-mortar stores or the online portal of US Cellular from 29 May.
US Cellular is the latest carrier to join the LG G4 race; other carriers such as Verizon and T-Mobile have already confirmed they would be releasing the smartphone as carrier-exclusives on 4 June and 2 June respectively.
However, US Cellular has not made the delivery date of the device public as yet.
Key hardware aspects of LG G4
- 5.5in QHD display, enclosed in Gorilla Glass 3
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) OS update
- 1.8GHz dual-core Cortex A57 and 1.44 GHz quad-core Cortex A53 CPUs in a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8.8 SoC
- 16MP rear camera
- 8MP front camera
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage
- MicroSD card slot for expansion up to 128GB
- 4G LTE, HSPA, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi and microUSB connectivity
- 3000 mAh Li-Ion battery with claimed talktime of up to 10 hours on 3G.
LG G4, in the US, is expected to cost $199 (£128) if bought under a wireless contracts, while an unlocked variant would cost around $599.