People looking at buying multiple high-end, mid-range and entry-level smartphones at discounted prices now have lots to cheer about as the price of several handsets has been cut across the world.
Popular smartphones such as the Google/Motorola Nexus 5, second-gen Moto X, second-gen Moto G, along with multiple Xiaomi handsets are now available at lower prices and with exchange offers.
To aid prospective buyers in their purchase, we have compiled below a list of deals that promise discounts on the above smartphones, in multiple countries:
- Google Nexus 5: In the UK, Google/LG Nexus 5 is now selling at £230 on Amazon, and this deal promises users a brand new 16GB Nexus 5 smartphone. Therefore, potential buyers can check out Amazon UK's official online portal to order Nexus 5. All orders will be dispatched from Hong Kong and will attract a delivery charge of £4.19. Nexus 5 is also being offered by another seller at £232 and this handset will be dispatched from the UK itself. The original price of a 16GB Nexus 5 in the UK is £280.
- Moto X 2014: Motorola Moto X 2014 has perhaps got the biggest price cut, and the smartphone is now selling at £287, £153 down from its original price of £440. This smartphone is the SIM-free edition and is not carrier-locked.
- Moto G 2014: The second-gen Moto G can now be purchased in the UK for £130 and avail free shipping from the seller. Prior to the revised pricing, a brand-new Moto G 2014 had a price tag of £160 in UK.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G: Those longing to own a Xiaomi handset in the UK can now do so at £160 with no extra delivery charges. Xiaomi's Redmi Note 4G is also available as per another deal which offers a 13% discount on the original price tag of the smartphone, and sells it at £139.01 in the UK. This deal attracts delivery charges amounting to £6 in UK.
- Google Nexus 5: The Google/LG Nexus 5 is available for purchase in the US, with heavy discounts, and the premium smartphone is now selling at $392.66, nearly $106 down from its original price tag of $498. Also, as part of another deal, the smartphone can be purchased for $369.08. Both these deals guarantee product delivery to customers within three to five business days.
- Moto X 2014: Like the Nexus 5, Motorola's second-gen Moto X has also attracted price cuts and is now available in the US at $436. The original price of the handset is $500. This variant is the GSM unlocked edition and comes in White/Bamboo outer colours.
- Moto G 2014: As part of the latest deals, Moto G 2014 is available for purchase at $180, $20 down from the original price of $200 in the US. The seller claims to deliver the smartphone to customers free of cost.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G is now available in the US at $179, though the smartphone is not a part of any price-slash deal. The good news is that the device will reach customers in the US from China for no extra shipping cost, within two to three business days.
- Google Nexus 5: In India, Google/LG Nexus 5 has got a mammoth price-cut and is now available at Rs 21,900, nearly Rs 8,000 down from its earlier price tag of Rs 30,000. This smartphone is the 16GB variant of Nexus 5 available in Black.
- Moto X 2014: A 16GB second-gen Moto X can now be purchased for Rs 21,999 online in India. The regular price-tag of Moto X 2014 is Rs 26,999.
- Moto G 2014: A new second-gen Moto G can now be purchased for Rs 5,999 in India, by exchanging old smartphones on Flipkart. A Moto G 2014 without the exchange offer is available for Rs 10,999.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G: Similar to the second-gen Moto G, Xiaomi's Redmi Note 4G can be purchased for Rs 5,999, on exchanging old smartphones on Flipkart. Without the exchange, the Redmi 4G costs Rs 9,999.
- HTC One M9+: HTC's recent high-ender has also had a price cut and is available for Rs 44,999 on Flipkart, that is Rs 5,000 less than its original price of Rs 49,999.
More popular smartphones are expected to come with price-cuts in the near future.