Prospective buyers of high-end tablets in the United States can check Amazon US, which is offering the Nexus 9 for $50 less than its original pricing.
As per Amazon's latest deal, the 16GB variant of the Google Nexus 9 can be bought for $349.99 (£232) $50 down from its original cost of $399.99.
The above offer is also available on the 32GB variant of the tablet that now costs $429.99, down from its initial $479.99 pricing.
Amazon is claiming a 24-hour delivery for the Nexus 9 tablets under the above offer, along with shipping orders free of cost.
Both the black and white colour variants of the tablet are available at discounted prices.
Key technical specifications of the Google Nexus 9 tablet:
- 8.9in IPS LC capacitive touchscreen display enclosed within Gorilla Glass 3
- Android 5.0 aka Android L 'Lollipop' operating system out of the box
- Nvidia Tegra K1 chipset built within
- 2 GB RAM
- 16/32GB fixed internal storage
- 8 MP rear autofocus rear camera with LED flash
- 1.6MP front camera
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi and microUSB connectivity options
- Fixed 6,700 mAh Li-Polymer battery, with unknown talktime and standby time