Renowned YouTube tipster, iCrazyTeddy, has revealed some smart tips and tricks to test the new update 1.16 items, including the cars, planes and guns for free in GTA Online after the Flight School DLC comes out in the next few hours.
With the highly anticipated San Andreas Flight School DLC scheduled for launch on 19 August, it is a welcome privilege to test the upcoming cars, planes and guns ahead of actually purchasing them in GTA Online.
You don't have to spend any in-game currency for testing these DLC vehicles and weapons, as the tipster walks us through a simple guide to accomplish this task via his latest YouTube video.
This will help you in averting the scenario wherein you would be forced to sell off a DLC vehicle at a low price if you don't like it after purchase for some reason. For instance, it could be due to its poor handling, looks, etc.
Here is how you do it:
- Go to Michael's Vinewood garage as depicted in the in-game map (see video) in single-player mode.
- Now hit Right on the D-pad to bring up the vehicle selection menu and scroll down to choose the vehicle of your choice for test driving.
- Tip #1: The San Andreas Flight School Update is likely to feature a sports car with two different variants: hard top and topless, which need to be purchased separately in GTA Online.
- Tip #2: Those who have already completed the GTA 5 single-player campaign will have exclusive unlocked access to car customisation options via Los Santos Customs (LSC) in GTA Online. This feature should come in handy once you have test driven your favourite Flight School DLC car and decided to upgrade or fully customise it at the LSC.
- Note: You will need to install the latest 1.16 update for GTA 5 in order to unlock free access to these cars in single-player mode, once the Flight School DLC comes out on 19 August.
- Tip #3: Once you have fully customised your favourite DLC car, you can import the same to GTA Online without having to re-upgrade the custom-parts on your new vehicle.
Similarly you can also try out the new planes for free in single player mode of GTA 5, after installing the Flight School DLC.
Here is how you do it:
- Just go to Trevor's Hangar in Sandy Shores which is highlighted by the location marker in the map (see video).
- Tip #4: Those who have completed the single-player campaign (with 100% complete game save) can access the new Flight School DLC planes from Trevor's Hangar, and the rest can find the same at the Airport, which is located at the bottom-left portion of the map in GTA 5.
- Now hit Right on the D-Pad to bring up the vehicle selection menu and scroll down to choose the plane of your choice for test driving.
Now that you have tested the DLC vehicles, you could head over to the AmmuNation to test out the new DLC guns and other weapons for free in single-player mode. This will help you in making a wise choice about your new weapon purchases in GTA Online.