Avid GTA 5 gamers are in for some exciting news, as renowned YouTuber DomisLive (aka Dom) has shared yet another video tutorial to exploit an in-game money glitch and become a millionaire quickly in GTA Online.
Along the lines of the previous money glitch in Dock and Roll (a bike race), Dom has revealed another easy way of earning millions in just a span of few minutes, by downloading the appropriate job for your console from the following links:
Xbox One Job [If it says not found switch the platform in the top right corner on Xbox one]
PS4 Job [If it says not found switch the platform in the top right corner on PS4]
Once you have downloaded the necessary job files, you can follow the guide below:
- The job is known as \'TwoDynamic Cash Out Max\', which needs at least one online player to begin the online race.
- Tip 1: The gameplay as well as the glitch works very similar to the previous glitch with Dock and Roll.
- Tip 2: It is advisable that you get in at least nine more players to join you for the race, as more players will translate to more money or a grand total of $100,000 every time you kill yourself and then complete the race.
- Once you have all the players ready in the lobby, just make sure that the race is set for a single lap, as this will ensure you can make maximum money in the shortest possible time.
- Before you begin the race, bet at least $10,000 on yourself and ask the other players in the lobby to do the same.
- Now once the race starts you have to kill yourself by ramming your bike against the stone bench on the left or right of the race track.
- The same action may be repeated by all players participating in the race one by one, so that they collect about $32,000 each when they re-spawn (after killing themselves) and an additional $22,000 for just completing the race.
- Tip 3: It is imperative to kill yourself before passing any checkpoints or immediately after starting the race in the game, else the glitch will not work and you will lose money.
- Tip 4: You may earn even more money if you complete the race first, and the grand total earnings at the end of the race depend on how much you bet on the winning player.
For further assistance, check out the video tutorial below: