Rockstar Games recently rolled out the long-rumoured I'm Not a Hipster update and discerning gamers are yearning for more unlimited money and RP glitches in GTA Online, as the game developer has managed to fix a handful of glitches from the 1.13 update in this new update.
A discerning GTA 5 tipster, RevizV2, has revealed a quick and easy way to make unlimited RP via GTA Online missions such as Stocks and Scares. This particular mission requires the player to reach level 70 in GTA Online, before it can be unlocked.
Tip #1: The mission supports 1 to 4 players and can be started by calling Lester. It must be noted that you can earn more RP if there are more players participating in the mission.
Here is how you do it:
- Once you enter the online mission, just set your waypoint marker as denoted in the map (see the video).
- To do this mission you need to call the buzzer and the buzzer spawns exactly at the designated location where the marker is placed.
- Now without engaging any enemies on your way to the helipad, just focus on driving your personal vehicle to the waypoint.
- Once you reach the designated location, just enter the buzzer and fly off to the location shown in the video.
- Start firing rockets from your helicopter at the red marker indicating the target.
- Tip #2: Just hide your helicopter behind the metal pillar as shown in the video so that it does not explode when hit by automatic homing missiles.
- Continue shooting at the little red square boxes until they stop respawning altogether or you have completed leveling up to next rank.
- Besides, you can benefit more with double XP or double RP weekend events in GTA Online.
In related news, another discerning tipster, Craig98, has revealed a new method to generate unlimited RP in a short time. This method is supported for those playing on level 40 or below, while higher level players can also join this mission.
Here is how you host this job:
- Go to GTA Online > Host Job > Rockstar Created Jobs and select mission called "Base Invaders".
- The mission can be started by contacting Ron and once you start the mission, you will enter the mission settings screen.
- Change the setting to hard in order to get 1.5 times extra RP and cash.
- Now start the mission and follow the objectives.
- First you need to enter Ron's plane and get into the driver's seat.
- Accelerate the plane and take off. At this moment call up pegasus from your in-game phone and call-up for delivery of the buzzer attack helicopter.
- Once you have requested the buzzer at the designated location, just land the plane beside the buzzer.
- You will find the buzzer on the nearby helipad. Just get inside it and head over to the military base to destroy the designated lasers (primary objective).
- Take out all the laser jets parked inside the base one by one, while countering any enemy resistance that you might encounter during this mission.
- After you have destroyed all the three lasers, just headover to the designated location as shown in the video below.
- Now park your buzzer at the edge of the building and basically hold down the A button to lock ON homing missiles on every single enemy vehicle or infantry units that are pursuing you.
- This will fetch you 25RP for every single kill and as you progress through the mission you will start gaining 50RP at a time.
- Tip: Try respawning the helicopter at a differnt location in the military base to force the enemies to respawn.
- Rinse and repeat the process to gain unlimited RP and you can rank up at a lightning speed.
Note: The RP rate increases from 25 to 50 and more as you switch between locations with a time gap of around 10 minutes between each switch.