The Cyanogen team is seeding Cyanogen OS 13.1 new build ZNH2KAS1KN to OnePlus One users with new mod features to all apps such as camera, email, lock screen, quick settings and the phone app. The new build comes almost two months after the Cynaogen OS 13 update rolled out, featuring the Android Marshmallow version 6.0.1.
The download link for Cyanogen OS 13.1 build ZNH2KAS1KN is now available and users can manually install the update. Check out the instructions below to update your OnePlus One, according to the root status of the device.
Install Cyanogen OS 13.1 build ZNH2KAS1KN on OnePlus One (for non-rooted devices)
- Copy the downloaded files to the phone's storage
- Switch off your OnePlus One and reboot into recovery mode. Turn on the phone while holding Power and Volume Down buttons together until the phone responds. Within a few seconds you will be presented with the Recovery screen. Select "Apply Update" from the list of available options
- On the next screen select "Choose from internal storage"
- Now select the storage device which should be 0
- The OTA file should be located on the Download folder, if you have allowed Chrome to automatically download the file. (If you have chosen a different location follow the appropriate directory to locate the OTA file)
- Select and then select Yes to start installation
- When the installation is complete, select Restart
Install Cyanogen OS 13.1 build ZNH2KAS1KN on OnePlus One (for rooted phone with TWRP recovery)
- Reboot your OnePlus One into recovery
- In the TWRP recovery, select Install
- Select the downloaded update file
- Swipe the Swipe to Flash option
- Select Wipe Cache/Dalvik from the recovery menu
- Finally select Reboot System