Bethesda Game Studios has released the patch 1.2 PC update for Fallout 4 gamers. The latest patch resolves numerous inherent issues and enhances overall gaming experience.
Gamers can check for the Fallout 4 patch 1.2 update and after installation will get the following features and bug fixes:
- Gamers can use number pad keys for remapping
- Remapping Activate works on Quick Container
Fixes to known issues
- Player getting stuck in terminal issue resolved
- Issue where Launcher would not save God Rays Quality setting fixed
- Issue with jumping into water and problems affecting reloading saved games fixed
- General performance and stability enhanced
- Gamers will also observe performance enhancements, when inside the Coverage Assembly Plant
- Fixed issue with "When Freedom Calls" leading to incomplete quest
- Issue where player's health in "Confidence Man" has been fixed
- Fixed issue with equipped weapons getting locked
[Source: Bethesda Forums].
With stealth being a key factor in Fallout 4, here are some key tips to play the game with optimum stealth.