GTA 5 Next-Gen gamers are in for a big surprise, as discerning YouTuber DomisLive (aka Dom) has revealed some fascinating tips and tricks to play as lion or shark as well as explore rare animals peyote Easter egg locations in the game.
In order to be able to trigger or unlock the Easter eggs, you need to visit the location shown in the video.
Tip #1: Once you get to the location, you will be able to morph yourself into a Stag, a Mountain Lion, two variants of dogs, a rabbit and much more.
Tip #2: It looks like you will be changing animal forms as you hallucinate in the game. For instance, once you change form, your PS4 in-game controls will be as follows: Hold Right button to end the hallucination, Tap A to Sprint and Press RT to Attack.
If you are really interested to have some fun playing as animals in GTA 5 Next-Gen, check out the steps below:
· Go to the location earmarked on the in-game mini map (see video).
· Look out for the nearby Peyote plant behind the bushes and stand beside it. Note: You must be playing as Michael or Trevor for this trick to work.
· At this moment, you will get a prompt message that asks if you would like to eat the plant. Just say Yes or hit the Right button on the D-Pad.
· After you have eaten a leaf out of the plant, you will start to hallucinate.
· You will now be able to morph into various animals of your choice in GTA 5 next-gen.
· Tip #3: Ensure that you have saved your game data before you unlock the Peyote plant Easter-egg gameplay, as you will not be able to save game once you started the hallucination or Easter-egg gameplay.
· Tip #4: Just end the hallucination to quit the gameplay and then reload the saved game to experience playing as a different animal. Note: Every time you reload the game you will morph into a different animal.
Watch the rest of the gameplay action live in Dom's latest video (below):
In related news, the same YouTuber has revealed more interesting titbits on how to play as shark, using the game's hidden Easter eggs.
Here is how you do it:
· Just go to the location revealed in the video, jump off at the end of the pier and dive into the sea.
· Get to the bottom of the sea and look for a shining white plant.
· Go close to the plant and hit the Right button on the D-pad.
· Now your character will take a bite out of the plant and begin to hallucinate.
· After the cut-scene is over, you will be able to control or play as a Shark.
· Tip #5: Unlike the normal controls for land animals, you should use the following controls while playing as Shark: Hold Right button to end hallucination, Tap X to swim faster and press R2 to Attack.
Check out rest of the gameplay action live in an entertaining stint with DomisLive's commentary, in the video below: