Renowned YouTube tipster, DomisLive (aka Dom), sheds some light on the aftermath of releasing fresh DLC content for PS4 and Xbox One, following the release of GTA 5 re-mastered edition in November.
With GTA 5 current-gen slowing down over time due to lack of fresh content, avid gamers are yearning for the revival of GTA Online as Rockstar Games has laid out plans to enhance the gameplay elements in GTA 5 with the release of new DLCs for the re-mastered edition in November.
There is definitely a need for a bigger and better version of GTA 5, as the game has been ageing fast in the past one year, given the limitations of current-gen unlike the PC version which supports several mods and custom gameplay elements.
In addition, the next-gen version of GTA 5 is expected to support up to 30 players in online mode which could be a game changer for the future prospects of reviving the game.
In related news, the same YouTuber has revealed some smart tricks to access secret locations to Michael's house, the Police Station and Trevor's Torture room in part 1 of his secret location video series for GTA 5.
It must be noted that the older methods such as calling up Lester to get into these secret locations have been patched by Rockstar with the release of the 1.17 update for GTA Online.
Here is how you do it:
Police Station Glitch
- Tip #1: In order for the glitch to work, ensure that there is not enough money to purchase an Adder with your playable character.
- Transfer or deposit all your money from the playable character to the second character using your online bank account in GTA 5.
- Now go to the swap character screen and swap your character to another playable character. Then withdraw money on the second character through the game's online bank account.
- Once you have ensured that you have less money than required for purchasing an Adder, just go to the Police Station location as shown in the in-game map in the video.
- Now stand to the edge of the side-wall as seen in the video.
- Pull up your phone and log into the internet.
- Browse and enter the website legendarymotorsport.net using your in-game phone.
- Then select an Adder from the vehicle listing on the portal and click on order.
- As you are unable to make the payment due to insufficient funds, you will be redirected to the PlayStation store or Xbox Live marketplace.
- At this moment hit the back button to exit the store and you will re-spawn inside the Police Station in GTA 5.
- Tip #2: You will need a car to reach the rooftop of Michael's house.
- Go to the location on the map as shown in the video.
- Once you have parked your car at the designated location, just climb over it to reach the top of the garage from where you will get access to the first floor's balcony.
- Now pull up your phone and repeat the Adder glitch via legendarymotorsport.net as described for the Police Station glitch above.
- At this moment, you will respawn inside of Michael's house.
Trevor's Torture Room
- In the final part of the video, Dom reveals a secret entry to Trevor's Torture room wherein you need to reach the marked location on the map as shown in the video.
- Now jump on the crates and climb up to the rooftop of the building and then stand over the chimney pipe on top of the building as seen in the video.
- Once again pull out your in-game phone and redo the Adder glitch to enter the PlayStation or Xbox store. Note: You need to press A button on the Xbox 360 and X button on PS3 to trigger the respawn process.
- Right at this moment, back out of the store and your character will respawn inside of Trevor's Torture room.