Monaco sensation and Manchester United target Kylian Mbappe insists he has made no decision over his future and will not decide upon his next move until after the season is finished.
The 18-year-old striker, who struck his sixth Champions League goal of the season as Monaco were eliminated by Juventus on Tuesday (9 May), remains linked with Europe's elite after a stunning breakout season.
Spanish radio station Cadena Cope reported last month that Monaco had already rejected a €110m (£92.2m, $119.5m) bid from United. Real Madrid and Arsenal have also been closely linked with the France international.
While Monaco's Champions League campaign may be over, they remain on the brink of winning their first Ligue 1 title in 17 years. Mbappe's contribution of 14 goals in 14 starts has helped catapult them into that position, and the teenager insists his focus remains solely on his club getting the job done.
"I have three games left before the end of the season and then I have two-and-a-half months to see what I am going to do." Mbappe was quoted by RMC Sport.
Monaco reached the final four of the Champions League with one of the brightest young squads in Europe casting envious glances from the rest of Europe. Mbappe's teammates Thomas Lemar and Bernardo Silva have also found themselves linked with huge moves this summer but the Ligue 1 leaders are confident many will remain at the club for one more season – with the 2018 World Cup in the minds of many of those players.
"No player has told us they want to leave," vice chairman Vadim Vasilyev said in a recent with interview with Telefoot. "Of course, we will talk with the players. But with the World Cup taking place in 2018, Thomas, Kylian nor Bernardo would not want to leave. But this is not the time for discussions. We will do everything to keep them. One thing is for sure, Monaco will have a very competitive team next year."