LG's flagship smartphone, the G4, is currently available for purchase in the US for as low as $480 (£308) without having to subscribe to fixed wireless service contracts.
This initiative, announced by T-Mobile, ends on 31 July, and the wireless carrier is offering the LG G4 on monthly payments as well at $0 down payment.
Prospective buyers of the LG G4 under T-Mobile's latest offer can navigate to the carrier's official e-store.
Online buyers will receive a 20% discount on the original full retail price ($599.76) of a T-Mobile-driven LG G4.
LG G4 can also be owned via T-Mobile's monthly payment scheme, by paying $19.99 per month for 24 months, without any down payment.
Buyers, preferring to own the LG G4 under T-Mobile's latest offer, should remember that an extra $15 will have to be shelled out as SIM starter Kit charges which is mandatory for new connections.
T-Mobile's latest pricing of the LG G4 at $480, is lower in comparison to other carriers such as Sprint and Verizon which have price-tags (full off-contract retail prices) of $600 and $550 respectively.
Key technical specifications of LG G4:
- 5.5in QHD display, enclosed in Gorilla Glass 3
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) OS update
- 1.8GHz dual-core Cortex A57 and 1.44 GHz quad-core Cortex A53 CPUs in a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8.8 SoC
- 16MP rear camera
- 8MP front camera
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage
- MicroSD card slot for expansion up to 128GB
- 4G LTE, HSPA, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi and microUSB connectivity
- 3000 mAh Li-Ion battery with claimed talktime of up to 10 hours on 3G.