Avid GTA 5 gamers are in for some exciting news, as renowned YouTuber, iCrazyTeddy, has revealed some interesting gameplay elements pertaining to the Prison Break mission finale and a handful of emergency vehicles for the upcoming Heists DLC in GTA Online.
As the YouTuber admits, the internet is currently abuzz with leaked info about various Heist missions that are likely to make their way into the game in the next few weeks.
iCrazyTeddy brings us the consolidated version of these leaks in his latest gameplay video to highlight the key details for Heist missions in GTA Online.
The Prison Break mission finale features among the top rated Heists DLC missions, wherein the mission plan details have emerged with due credit to Rockstar's teaser trailer that was released just a few weeks ago.
One particular action sequence depicted in the Heists DLC trailer clearly explains the mission plan for the Prison Break job.
According to the blueprint of the plan, here is what you should do to complete the mission:
- Grab a prison bus and park it inside the prison's premises.
- Then make your way through the prison to meet your new contact, Rashkovsky.
- Tip #1: If you take a closer look at the war room drawing board (see video), you will see that a Prison Officer will play the man in disguise to give you a safe entry into the prison.
- Tip #2: Rashkovsky is a completely new entity to GTA 5 and there has been no mention of him in the game, except for the Heists DLC.
- Next you need to collect or escort Rashkovsky and clear the area of Noose, wherein the term 'Noose' represents the SWAT commanders or the prison guards.
- Then you are tasked with the objective of escaping the prison using the getaway vehicle called 'Velum', which is a fixed-wing aircraft in GTA 5 that takes the form of a light propeller driven, single-engine monoplane.
- Finally, you need to regroup with your crew members at the designated location, before returning to the city.
Meanwhile, GTA 5's lead mission designer, Imran Sarwar, has given an official statement to IGN regarding the key gameplay elements in the Prison Break mission for the upcoming Heists DLC.
Here is what Imran had to say in his interview with IGN:
"I don't want to spoil the whole Heist. But, the favourite part would be the Finale of an epic Prison Break mission, where the players come from the different parts of the map to join together at just the right time."
You must note that the grand finale for Prison Break mission is just the conclusion part of the Heists DLC, and there would be several key missions involved in the game, before you get to the finale.
As iCrazyTeddy sums up, the Prison Break mission description clearly states that it requires a pilot, a demolitions expert, and an undercover agent or the prison officer to pull off the mission successfully.
In related news, the same YouTuber suggests that fresh gameplay information obtained via leaked game files reveals that Heists DLC is likely to introduce a range of new emergency vehicles including Hydra, modded cars and more.
According to the info decrypted from leaked game files, players will be able to request vehicles through emergency contact numbers in Heists DLC, as most of these special vehicles will not be available in free roaming mode or while performing any other campaign missions.
Here are the excerpts of the code (see screenshots) from the leaked game files in GTA 5:
The leaked description in gameplay files clearly indicates that the player will enjoy the privilege of choosing between an armoured car or armoured technical or Hydra (for a quick getaway).
In line with earlier rumours, it is very likely that Rockstar will be introducing a new gameplay concept with a new parameter in Heists DLC that reads: "Set_Time_Emergency_Vehicle_Ownership".
The description for the code suggests that players will be able to summon emergency vehicles by calling up special contacts and use them until the timer runs out.
The icing on the cake is that these emergency vehicles will also be available in freemode as temporary rental vehicles and should work exactly in the same way as Lester allows you to hire boats and other vehicles.
Do let us know if you would fancy your chances with timer based emergency vehicles in GTA 5 or rather prefer unrestricted gameplay with these over-powered combat vehicles? Please leave your comments below.