Renowned YouTuber iCrazyTeddy has revealed some funny moments showcasing the "Hydraulics in Garage" glitch in his latest gameplay video for GTA Online: Lowriders DLC. The glitch actually allows you to use full hydraulics while your lowrider is still inside the garage, which is not possible under normal gameplay.
As the YouTuber notes, you cannot actually drive around the garage using the glitch. However, you can still bounce your car up and down with the new hydraulics suspension, and take some good screenshots for the Rockstar Editor Contests or Snapmatic Challenges in GTA Online.
Here is how you do it:
- Get into your lowrider car on which you want to try this glitch out and drive it out of your garage. Note: The glitch should work fine in any garage: 4-car, 6-car or 10-car and it does not really make any difference with the number of vehicles parked in it. However, the minimum requirement is two cars to activate the glitch inside a garage.
- Now drive your car back into the garage. Then pull out your in-game player interaction menu and turn on the car's engine.
- Jump into another car and drive it out of the garage. You will need a second player or a friend to do this glitch correctly, wherein your friend should stay inside the garage at all times, until you are done playing with the glitch. Drive the second car back into the garage.
- Hop into the original or first car and hit 'X' button on the PS4 and PC, and flick the left analog stick or 'A' button on the Xbox One to activate the hydraulics glitch. Then start tapping the various direction keys or arrow keys on your gaming machine to jump or bounce the car in any direction you want to.
- However, you must bear it mind that flicking the acceleration (forward) or deceleration (backward) key while doing this glitch, will force you out of the garage.
- You can invite your friends to take some cool snaps of your glitch in action or take some selfies sitting in the car together, while doing the glitch.
If you are still sceptical, check out iCrazyTeddy's amusing gameplay video below: