OnePlus has started seeding the community build for OxygenOS 3.5.2 for both OnePlus 3 and OnePlus X users. The latest update does not yet reflect Android 7.0 Nougat features but has some major improvements to its interface.
The build which is in beta mode weighs 1.3GB and brings a host of improvements like enhanced incoming call notification, battery saver optimisation, improved dialler, night mode and battery saver mode.
The company listed the change log for the update as listed below:
- An option has been added to "kill all background processes" in recents menu
- A long press options in messages application has been added
- Incoming call notification user interface gets a new look
- A manual "check for update" button has been added
- Added additional directions for first fingerprint configuration
- Battery Saver mode has got optimisations and enhancements
- Contacts widget has been added back in launcher after feedback received from users in last update
- Improved speed dialer
- Night mode and Battery saver mode added in control panel
- Added support for PIN codes up to 6 digits
To download the beta build, download the file from OnePlus' page from here and put it on the device's internal storage. Then, reboot into recovery mode, select your preferred language, and install the update. Given that this is a beta build, there will be bugs and secure features like Android Pay will not be working, so install at your own risk.