Oscar Pistorius is set to learn his fate as judgement day arrives in his murder trial for killing girlfiend Reeva Steenkamp.
Judge Thokozile Masipa shall deliver her verdict on a murder charge and three firearms charges faced by Pistorius at North Gauteng High Court in Pretoria.
All the latest developments here, plus review and analysis.
- 14:20 Judge indicates Pistorius may be found guilty of culpable homicide during a critical judgement. But she ajourns proceedings for the day before delivering her verdict; meaning we end on a cliff hanger.
- 11:30 FLASH - Oscar Pistorius not guilty of murder, says judge in verdict. Prosecution "did not prove" intent beyond reasonable doubt.
- 11:05 Judge Masipa said Pistorius put in a "poor performance at the witness stand during cross-examination. Calls Pistorius an "evasive witness." Masipa says Pistorius failed to listen properly to questions and that his answers often turned in to a "debate". Adds that Pistorius was "untruthful" - but said this does not mean he is guilty.
- 11:00 This nifty chart by CNN shows some of the verdict pathways facing Oscar Pistorius in judge Masipa's judgement:
- 10:54 Reeva Steenkamp has been described as an "angel" by friends who knew the model and aspiring actress. Here is a gallery of images of vivacious Steenkamp - before her life was cut so brutally short by the man who claims he loved her.
- 10:13 With Pistorius listening intently in court on verdict day, a reporter with unique access to the star says the Blade Runner is a "broken man" who doesn't care how long he goes to prison.
- Judge Masipa: "The accused's evidence is important because the accused is the only one who can tell what happened."
- Here is a article about how long Pistorius could spend in prison should he be convicted of any one of a string of charges relating to Steenkamp's death.
- Judge Masipa is reading out the charges against Pistorius, who looks extremely nervous.
- Oscar Pistorius has arrived at court to hear the verdicts.
- In the build up to today's verdict, Oscar Pistorius appeared to be feeling the pressure in a rant at reporters outside his uncle's home.
- Reeva's father Barry Steenkamp arrives at court for judgement day.
- Oscar's brother Carl Pistorius arrives at court in a wheelchair as he recovers from a car crash. Carl tells reporters it's a "honour" to support his brother.
- Barry Roux, Pistorius' lawyer arrives at court.
- Our reporter Lydia Smith focused on violence against women in South Africa, with Reeva Steenkamp's death overshadowed by the huge focus on Pistorius.