WWDC 2015 (Apple's Worldwide Developers Conference) kicked off yesterday (8 June) and, unsurprisingly, it took over social media. The company unveiled music streaming service Apple Music alongside iOS 9, OS X El Capitan and WatchOS 2. Here is everything you need to know.
Read on to see the top stories and subjects trending across the web.
Google trends UK – Top 5
- Hope Solo - 10,000+ searches
- Alton Towers crash - 100,000+ searches
- Apple Music - 50,000+ searches
- DVLA - 50,000+ searches
- Apple - 50,000+ searches
Twitter trends UK – Top 10 (as of 12.30pm BST)
- Zac Goldsmith
- BT Sport
- Rik Mayall
- Lenny Henry
Facebook trends – Top 5
- Mayor of London: Former England Captain Sol Campbell Enters Election to Replace Boris Johnson
- Nicola Sturgeon: Scotland's First Minister Compared to Saddam Hussein on 'The Daily Show' Appearance
- MERS: 6th Victim Dies From Virus; 87 People Infected, Health Ministry Says
- Driving Licence in the United Kingdom: Paper Portion of Driving Licence Replaced by Online Service
- Jennifer Lopez: Group Sues Singer Over Televised Morocco Concert, Says She 'Disturbed Public Order'
Alexa Trends – Top 10
1. Tim Curry
2. Google drive
4. Apple music
7. MLB draft
8. Alex Morgan
10. Apple Inc
Most shared stories
- Australian university set to offer Eurovision subject
- Wales to ban e-cigarettes in public places
- Nuns survive three days trapped in Rome lift
- New 'feeling' prosthetic leg offers amputees a greater chance of fending off 'phantom pain'
- U.N. inquiry condemns spying, torture, abuse in Eritrea
- First Ocean Plastic Garbage Collector to Be Deployed in 2016