Ronan Keating is no doubt celebrating after getting engaged to his girlfriend Storm Uechtritz. The couple have been dating for three years but just who is his bride-to-be?
The Boyzone singer popped the question while they were holidaying in Thailand recently, less than a month after the divorce from his first wife Yvonne Keating was reportedly finalised.
It will be a new chapter for Keating, 38, and Uechtritz, 34, who are reportedly planning on having a baby together, making a new sibling for the singer's three children, Jack, 16, Missy, 14, and Ali, nine.
So who is Storm Uechtritz? IBTimes UK finds out all there is to know about the future Mrs Keating...
- Uechtritz hails from Australia but appears to split her time between Dublin and London. She was born in Childers and is the youngest of four siblings
- According to her LinkedIn profile, she is a TV producer who has worked on a number of popular series, including The Apprentice Australia, So You Think You Can Dance, The X Factor, The Voice and Masterchef
- The TV exec appears to have her own production company named Entourage Management Agency, which deals with artist and tour management, sponsorships and endorsements among other areas of media and entertainment
- The producer met Keating in 2010 while she was working on X Factor Australia which he judges
- Uechtritz's upcoming nuptials to the pop star will not be her first trip up the aisle as she was previously married to financial chief Tim Iver. Their marriage reportedly ended in April 2012 after almost three years together
- In an interview with WomenFitness.net, Uechtritz admitted that she does not follow a strict health regime and avoids the gym
- She is a budding fashionista and is a regular at Fashion Week shows, often with Keating on her arm
- Her Twitter bio lists her interests as: Good food, music and art, while adding that she is: "Happily in [love] with [Ronan Keating]"