The Labour leadership contest has taken a nasty turn, after Jeremy Corbyn's campaign (Jeremy for Labour) released a 13-strong list of apparently "hostile" Labour MPs.
The left-winger blamed a junior staffer for the leak to the Press Association, while Ben Bradshaw, who is among those named, has filed a formal complaint to party officials and challenged Corbyn to justify the blacklist.
The row also surfaced during the Sky News debate between Corbyn and his sole leadership challenger Owen Smith, who branded the document a "deselection list". The full list of "hostile" Labour MPs is below.
- Deputy leader and West Bromwich East MP Tom Watson
- Pro-Trident Barrow and Furness MP John Woodcock
- Outspoken Corbyn opponent and Birmingham Yardley MP Jess Phillips
- Former shadow education secretary and Stoke-on-Trent MP Tristram Hunt
- Dudley North MP Ian Austin
- Bermondsey and Old Southwark MP Neil Coyle
- Owen Smith supporter and Exeter MP Ben Bradshaw
- Work and Pensions Committee chair Frank Field
- Redcar MP Anna Turley
- Copeland MP Jamie Reed
- Former shadow attorney general and Kingston-upon-Hull East Karl Turner
- Aberavon MP Stephen Kinnock
- Middlesbrough South and East Cleveland MP Tom Blenkinsop