- Trump won crucial swing states to win the White House.
- Clinton called Trump to concede the election.
- Several states, including Michigan, remain too close to call.
- Republicans take control of both the Senate and House of Representatives.
- An interactive look at the campaign.
He finishes with: 'I. Love. This. Country' and applause.
And there goes the next President of the United States. Strap in everyone.
Trump now paying tribute to the secret service, who were involved in an altercation with a protester at a campaign rally last week, and the New York police department.
In his acceptance speech, Donald Trump congratulated Hillary Clinton not just for her campaign but for her service.
He struck a conciliatory tone, speaking of Americans of all races and religions and building consensus in a divided country.
"It is time for us to come together as one united people. I pledge that I will be president for all of America and this is so important to me," he said.
He also pledged to double growth and get along with all other nations "willing to get along with us."
"We must reclaim our country's destiny," he said.