A quarantine tent has been erected for suspected cases of Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) outside Seoul National University Hospital in South Korea.
Suspected MERS patients are required to receive a health check-up in the tent which was set up in front of the hospital building on 31 May.
On Wednesday (10 June) South Korea's health ministry said two more people died in its MERS outbreak and reported 13 new cases, taking the total to 108.
The two deaths, both cancer patients, bringing the number of fatalities to nine. All of those who died had been suffering serious ailments before they tested positive for the MERS virus, the ministry said. The 13 new cases were all linked to hospitals, it said.
The nation's health ministry said the Samsung Medical Centre has recorded 37 MERS cases and two deaths.
South Korea's infections have all been traced to a man who developed MERS after returning from a trip to the Middle East in early May, and who came into contact with other patients at a hospital before being diagnosed.
South Korea's new cases bring the total number of MERS cases globally to 1,257 based on World Health Organization (WHO) data, with at least 448 related deaths.
The country has the second highest number of cases after Saudi Arabia, according to the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control.